Community foundations benefit the state of Iowa and the communities they serve in a variety of ways. Iowa community foundations:
- Are local organizations with a commitment to their community.
- Improve the quality of life and build on the strengths of their communities.
- Have staff members who hold community knowledge about local issues and needs.
- Offer maximum tax advantages, including access to the Endow Iowa Tax Credit.
- Support their local communities now and will continue to forever.
Are you someone who loves your community and values giving back? Learn more about ways to give, or contact your local community foundation to explore opportunities to make a difference in your region.
If you are a professional advisor (attorney, accountant, tax or financial advisor), learn more about the benefits of getting to know your local community foundation.